ways to make money
We spend most of our adult life searching ways to make money, because admit it, everyone wants a better life, materially or spiritually. And either way, we need money.
Most of us start by studying then build a career step by step. However, if your main job does not satisfy your needs, look no further. Below are the best practical ways for you to solve your concern regarding ways to make money.
1. Start blogging
Perhaps the most common way to earn passive income that we all know is to set up your own blog. It only takes a few minutes to set up at a very low cost – buy domain name and pay for hosting service.
Then start creating interesting content that people are interested in or content you want to share. For example, if you are an experienced accountant who has helped many small business owners deal with tax issues, this will be your blog content. I personally have a dedicated blog about invoices to help customers learn more about invoicing. This blog has attracted thousands of subscribers every month.
First, make sure that the topics you write are popular topics that many people are interested in. If you do not take this seriously, I’m not sure whether your blog will have enough viewers to make money from. However, this is uncertain in many ways.
Once you reach a certain number of followers, you can make money from your blog by:
• Get commissions as an agent. That is when you place other people’s products or services on your blog. Make sure that the product or service is relevant to your blog. For example: Accounting blog sites can become an agent for accounting softwares or invoice processing for example. When you find a partner as an agent, you will receive a code so that whenever a visitor clicks on that link on your site, you will receive a commission.
• Sell advertisement service: If your blog has enough traffic to become an agent, then that would be a good opportunity for advertisers to buy ads on your site. Initial income can be quite modest, like earning under $ 20 for an ad. But slowly, you can charge a three-digit number. Keep in mind that blogs must be of high quality.
• Find a sponsor: This is slightly different than just selling ads on your blog site. Sponsored ads can be either a one-time sponsored piece of content or a permanent logo located at the bottom of your page.
2. Sell your own intellectual product
If you know a particular area, you can create products like e-books or videos and sell them on your own blog. This can take a lot of effort to create and market your product. However, once the preparation is complete, you can enjoy your results.
3. Make money from copyrights
If you’re a talented musician, actor, or writer, get royalties from your own work. In other words, users will pay a fee if they want to use your work or creative idea.
If you do not have enough talent to compose, but are still interested in earning money from copyright, learn the Transfer of Copyright. That is the market where you can buy and sell the copyrights.
4. Create a community of members
If you prove yourself to be a reputable person, you can build a member community that pays monthly fees to receive high quality content and information that is not provided for non-members.
My favorite example is Timothy Skyes, who earns more than $ 100,000 in passive income every month through community members discussing how people can make a living by buying cheap stocks in the stock market
6. Buy and Sell Websites
If you have spent a lot of time and effort to build a website, which gains a lot of traffic, then you can sell it to a interested party by putting it on the exchange market like Flippa, for example. I bought and sold a lot of pages here and made a lot of money.
7. Selling tangible products
Just like working with a blog site, there are several ways to earn passive income by selling tangible products. One of the most common ways is to sell your old furniture on eBay. Even if you have nothing left to sell, you can begin to reduce your purchase. This is where you sell products to a company on eBay or Amazon and they will perform the rest of the steps – including shipping.
In addition, you can also launch your own eCommerce store using Shopify. In fact, they give you everything you need to be able to sell products online, from a complete online store to the creation of buy buttons on your social networking channels.
These are all non-traditional concerning ways to make money. However, through recent time, they have proven their effectiveness. So if you are still uncertain about ways to make money, why not give it a try right now?